How long does it takes to get green card? 4 Answers as of April 19, 2011

My husband has greencard how long dose it takes till he applies for me and I can go there?

He should apply for you right now. Then you will have to wait for your priority date to become available before you can file for your permanent residency through consular processing. The Consulate will contact you when it's time for you to apply. Also you should also check the USDOS Visa Bulletin each month. Good luck!
If you use the visa bulletin each month, you will be able to track timing. Here is the link: Open this document and scroll to the family chart. Find your "Box" on the chart. People who filed the first step of the application, the I-130 petition, on the date listed in that box are now able to file for their green card. So this will give you a sense of how long you need to wait.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
It depends on how your husband got his greencard. If it is a derivative category, such as employment, and you were married at the time he received the greencard, you can apply to follow to join at any time. If you were married after he got his greencard, he will need to file an I-130 petition on your behalf. The current F2A visa priority date is April 1, 2007, so that means about a four year wait. You can monitor this at the department of state website.
Four years & 9 months after being a lawful permanent resident, your husband can file for his naturalization. Once a citizen he can petition for you.