How long does it take to settle a worker’s compensation case in New Jersey? 1 Answers as of August 25, 2012

I have been waiting since 2007 and seem to be getting a royal run around. So far, I have had three court dates, which were a waste of time since we never got in to speak with the judge. I only hear from my attorney when I call his office. Last week, his secretary said we are waiting for a court date. The last date we had was in April and other side needed information, which was submitted to their office. Any information your staff can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
Workers Comp is a very slow Court and can take years. Please make an appointment with your attorney and explain your concerns. I have gone to court 10 times for the same case and it moves slower than molasses uphill. Sorry.