How long does it take to get my divorced daughter from the Philippines to the US? 3 Answers as of September 29, 2014

I have just petitioned my daughter in the Philippines who was divorced by her husband from the US. Is she considered an unmarried child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Getting any family member from the Philippines based on the preference system for family-based visas typically takes many, many years. Often, such individuals will explore with me the other types of non-family visas to allow the relative to come here sooner.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/29/2014
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
It will take about 8 years.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/29/2014
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You can check processing times at and visa bulletin websites.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/29/2014
Click to View More Answers: