How long does it take for your warrant to take off after attending court? 3 Answers as of March 18, 2015

I went to court Tuesday for my bench warrant and I want to go see my brother in jail. How long would I have to wait for it to get lifted?

If the warrant was recalled by the judge, it should be out of the system on the same day the judge recalled it.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
If the Judge agrees to lift a warrant, it will become effective immediately.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
Assuming the judge recalled the warrant, it should be "take[n] off" as soon as the clerk enters the docket in the computer, which usually takes a day or two. You can get a copy of your minute order and take it with you when you go to the jail, although if the information is not in the computer system yet the jail may not recognize it. Be careful about talking to your brother about what happened in either of your cases; all conversations are recorded and can and will be used against you/him in your cases.