How long does it take for form i130 submitted with form i145 to be processed? 12 Answers as of June 25, 2013

How long does it take for form I-130 submitted with form I-145 to be processed? How many days am I going to wait before I receive the receipt from them and for my biometrics?

All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
As of the middle of 2011, in the State of Washington, it takes a week or so to get the receipts, and about three months to get the green card.
No more than 90 days, usually before then. The whole process if done right should not take more than 6 months. Good luck!
Depends on what are of the country you live in but most of these cases are being approved after an interview in 4 months or less. Receipt should come with 30 days, fingerprints shortly thereafter, work card (and travel permit if eligible) shortly thereafter, then interview notice. If you move it is critical to promptly report the address change online with an AR-11 and also call the customer Service number.
You should receive your finger print notices in a few weeks. Total process can be as quick as 3 months.
You can check for specific processing times for the petition at the USCIS website at www.USCIS.gov.
    Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC
    Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC | Alan R. Diamante
    In Los Angeles it takes about 4 to 6 months to recieve and interview for an I-130 and I-485 after filing. This average time can always change. It take about 10 days to get a receipt. Alan Diamante
    This depends upon jurisdiction but 3-6 months.
    The time it takes for a completion of adjustment of status based upon an I-130 depends upon the type of relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary. Assuming it is a marriage-based adjustment case, it takes 6-8 months from filing to adjudication. This is assuming there are not extensive requests for evidence, multiple interviews, or other issues. The receipts are issued approximately 2 weeks after filing. You should consider retaining an attorney if you want to ensure the matter is completed as quickly as possible.
    Baughman & Wang
    Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
    Should receive receipts within 2 weeks. Biometrics in about 1-2 months.
    Joseph Law Firm
    Joseph Law Firm | Jeff Joseph
    If you are filing based on a marriage to a U.S. citizen and currently reside in Colorado, processing times are running approximately 90 to 120 days from filing until interview. You will be scheduled for biometrics within 2 weeks of filing.
    Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices
    Hans Burgos, P.A., Immigration Law Offices | Hans Burgos
    Usually 6 months.
    Hugo Florido ESQ.
    Hugo Florido ESQ. | Hugo Florido
    It really depends on the Service Censer where the applications were filed. Please look in USCIS.gov for processing times. In Florida, however, that is using the Texas Service Center; the receipts arrive in 2-3 weeks, the biometrics 2 weeks later, the work authorization in 90 days from the date of submission, and the interview in 4-6 months from the receipt date.