How long does an Auto Theft claim take to get solved? 2 Answers as of August 19, 2016

I filed an Auto Theft on May 14th and was sent to the investigative department. I called them to know the status and they never answer or return my calls. The last time I was told that they are still investigating and it's already been more than 2 months.

Welcome to the wonderful world of insurance! Have you made a report to the police? If so, they appear to have had plenty of time to pay up. Keep the pressure on. If the claim is for $10,000 or less, you can sue them in Small Claims Court.
How would we know what the time frame is when each police area will differ and we do not know where you live. You have to call the police until you get an answer from them, but I doubt your calling will speed up the process.