How long do I have to wait for my visa to be available if I am a case F2B with priority date 03/23/2007? 3 Answers as of April 25, 2014

I am a case F2B. My priority date is 03/23/2007. I am from Guatemala. I live in New Jersey. How long do I have to wait for my visa to be available? Thank you very much for your help.

It should be up now according to the May 2014 visa bulletin. However, are you in valid nonimmigrant status now as you indicate you are living in the US. In what status? Because you can only immigrate on the basis of the I-130 petition if you are in the US lawfully and the visa priority date is current.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If your priority date under F2B is indeed Mar 2007, your visa should already be current and you should have filed for your green card several years ago. Please speak to an attorney and confirm first your actual priority date.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
The F2B preference category is backed up to February 2007. You could become eligible for an immigrant visa in the next month or so.