How long do I have to serve in jail for domestic violence? 6 Answers as of August 06, 2011

Is the percentage of inmate does in county jail done off the project release date? I know I have to do 75% off 113 days so thats 90 days the reason its 75% is because its for domestic violence.

Unless it is an old offense, you would likely be entitled to 1/3 off your sentence.
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation | Paul Wallin
In California you will normally do 2/3rds of the actual time the court sentenced you to unless you get in trouble in custody. This assumes you are put on probation and not sent to prison. If you go to prison there are different rules.
However long the court orders at your sentencing, subject to credit for time served which should have been computed at the time of sentencing, and subject to the % reductions you already quoted. You answered your own question. ?? I cant tell you anything different. Check the jail release date for updates if applicable. There are sometimes early releases order because of overcrowding.
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann | Christopher J. McCann
If this is a misdemeanor under either Penal Code 273.5 or 243(e)(1) then I don't see any reason why you would do more than 50%, and be given credit for the rest under good time/work time rules.
Law Office of Joe Dane
Law Office of Joe Dane | Joe Dane
It's actually 2/3 time, not 3/4 time.
    You get a one third credit for a county jail sentence so if you get sentenced to 120 days you got out in 80.