How long can the prosecutor keep delaying an attorney’s evidence that’s keeping their client and rescheduling court? 8 Answers as of July 22, 2014

Why is it that my attorney don't have all the evidence if she has been requesting the discovery for about 4 months?

I would need all the details of the matter in order to answer this question.
If it's been that long, I would strongly consider filing a motion to compel discovery or possibly a motion to dismiss. If you are not represented by an experienced criminal defense lawyer, now is the time to get one.
This is something you need to talk to your attorney about. If the D.A. is deliberating withholding evidence, your attorney should file a discovery motion and get a court order compelling the D.A. to turn over what they have.
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
She must file the appropriate motion to order the DA to turn it over. Your attorney knows this.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
This question is unclear. Try again. You have the right to a speedy trial but if your attorney requests discovery it could delay things.