How long before I can fix my husbands papers? 5 Answers as of August 05, 2011

My husband was deported a couple years ago and they took away his papers, how long would it take me to fix him papers? I am a us citizen.

I assume he was a permanent resident and lost his status for a crime. If the crime was an aggravated felony, he can practically never come back. If it was a crime of moral turpitude, yes, he will need a criminal and deportation waiver. I do not recommend that you initiate any process unless you speak to an experienced immigration attorney.
Not nearly enough information. You can certainly start the petition process, but the issuance of the immigrant visa may require a waiver, depending on the underlying immigration or criminal violations. Generally speaking, 6 months to 1 years for these types of cases, depending on the consulate.
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
A deportation order will bar your husband for 10 years from being granted any visa. The reasons underlying his deportation may bar him longer or permanently. There are waivers available to overcome the bar. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney to see what options and chances you have to bring him back to the U.S.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Depends on why he was deported. Was it for a crime or for overstaying his time here?
Your question is not clear at all. Why were he deported? what is his papers you are talking about?