How long after I get my citizenship can I file for my mother and husband? 5 Answers as of March 14, 2011

I am presently filing for my citizenship. So how long after I receive my citizenship can I file for my mother and husband?

You can petition for your mother and husband as soon as you receive your naturalized citizenship. If you desire the help of an attorney, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone.
Once a citizen you can file for both your husband and mother immediately; depending on how they were admitted into the U.S. Contact my office for a free consultation.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
You can have the package ready and sent it to the USCIS on the same day you become an American citizen. Include copy of your naturalization certificate in each package. Just make sure not to apply for your US passport on the day of your naturalization because the Passport office will take your naturalization certificate while processing your passport and you will end up with no proof of US citizenship for a few weeks.
You can file the same day that you become a US citizen! Congratulations :)
You file and I-130 for your husband and mother as soon as you are sworn in and receive your Naturalization Certificate. We have many clients who come in the day they are sworn in to sign the petition so we can file it.