How long after the deposition hearing do I have to wait for a settlement? 2 Answers as of October 12, 2016

I broke my wrist. The accident wasn't my fault. I was in ICU for 5 days. The accident happened December 2015. I went to the deposition hearing July 2016.

Remember that the longer the ins. co. uses your money for investments, the better for them. Your lawyer, on the other hand, should be pushing now for settlement, perhaps through a mediation. Ask your lawyer what he is doing to move matters along.
Briny Woods
Briny Woods | Briny Woods
There are a variety of factors that go into when a case can resolve. Within a couple months after a deposition, assuming the insurance company has everything they need to evaluate, your case could be ripe to resolve. However, both sides may not agree on a settlement figure, which will stall the case, or even cause the need to go to trial.