How likely is it that my husband's visa will be approved before February 2015 if I filed the I130 to USCIS in March 2014? 2 Answers as of September 23, 2014

My husband and I live in Australia. In August, our petition was approved and forwarded to the NVC where it is ready to be processed now. I have requested that our case be expedited as I am pregnant, am moving back to the United States in October 2014, and the baby is due in February 2015, hoping that my husband will be able to join us before the birth. I contacted the NVC and they told me to email my request to nvcexpedite@state.gov which is what I did. What are the steps to take? Will the NVC automatically send our application to the consulate in Sydney?

The petition will likely be approved within 7-9 months or so and then another few months for the consular processing stage if he is going to be processing overseas.
You have done everything you need to do.