How I could get my sons fathers rights terminated? Posted on August 08, 2011

I have already set up a case with the attorney general but the father will work one or two weeks at a job then quit. I cant depend on him for anything and dont see why I have to stick with my end by letting him see our son when he doesnt stick to his end by helping me support our son. Its getting very frustrating knowing that i am basically raising him on my own but yet, the father doesnt do his part. Just wanting to know what I can do about this. Ive asked a lawyer in town but he seems to not want to help. Please help

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: