How I can immigrate my son faster? Posted on April 26, 2011

My wife and I arrived in US on Jan 29,2006. It has been more than five years and till now our citizenship is on process, and my son have 28 years old live in Pakistan. His case is in national visa and they say maybe it take 3 years, to send visa for him. How I can bring him faster?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: