how i apply for citizen if no speak good english? 2 Answers as of November 10, 2010

i want apply for citizen in united states but no speak good english. can i apply?

Depending on how old you are and how long you have been residing in the US, you may be eligible to take the citizenship test in your native language. If you are not eligible and you need to take it in English, you need to either learn English sufficient to pass the test or not apply for naturalization until you can take the test and pass.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or if I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
You can apply for citizenship with the help of an attorney and English-speaking family member or friend. But when you have filed your N-400 application for citizenship with the Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS), you will need to have taken enough in English lessons to be ready to pass an English proficiency test. You can look on the Internet for many good organizations that offer tutoring services for adults. If you have more questions or desire more help, by all means e-mail or call me to set up a consultation either by phone or in person. Best to you.