How is DUI going to affect my status adjustment? 3 Answers as of September 26, 2014

I have filled my I-130 and was accepted. I also filled an I-485 and the work authorization application. I had an appointment for biometrics today. I was cited for an open container back in 2007. I paid a fine and was not required to do anything else for that matter. In 2010, I was arrested for a DUI (first offense). I plead guilty, was sentenced to 60 days in jail or a fine. I was also under probation for 18 months. I completed probation community service, classes and paid all fines. I never went back to jail. My case was dismissed. I’m married to a US citizen since 2011 been together since 2007. I came to this country with a tourist visa and overstayed. I did not lie on my I-485. I sent copies of the court disposition and an explanation.

SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
You will probably be fine.
Your DUI should not affect your change of status. Remember to bring a certified copy of the docket sheet or court disposition to your interview.
I doubt that you will succeed, mainly because you are here illegally.