How does a void marriage affect a non USC who do not have a green card? 1 Answers as of April 27, 2015

I got married in December 2014 but unfortunately found out that my wife was previously married and was not divorce. She told me she was never married and lied on the marriage license. I began to file for green card but I stopped when found out she was married. At that point, she lied again that she filed for abandonment but that she lost the documentation. I insisted that she call to get the document of annulment that she claimed that she filed for her previous marriage but it was to no avail. I now have in hand her marriage license from her previous marriage. What should I do?

Well you should stop the adjustment of status process now that you found out that your petitioner is legally unable to petition for you. As you know, that is because you are not legally married. In point of fact, you have nothing to go on.