How does someone working abroad file US taxes? Posted on September 30, 2010

I am a US citizen but I am contemplating taking an overseas job. I presume that I will still have to pay some sort of US income tax to the IRS even though I will also be paying taxes to that foreign country. What do I need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: