How does sentence modification work? Posted on June 09, 2011

I signed a plea agreement stating by pleading guilty to both charges I would receive 1 and 1/2 years probation. The judge accepted my plea but after I plead guilty he added in 1 year of home detention. I've been on the program about 5 months now and am seeking information about how to modify the sentence if it's possible. I am in Indiana.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: