How does my fiance fix her conflict of interest in her child custody case? 1 Answers as of January 06, 2016

My fiance is in court for custody of her daughter and the whole case is basically rigged against her, her ex husband's mom is the county clerk and the judge on the case is a very well known long time friend of her ex husband's family. I feel as if she has no chance t win this case, is there anything that can be done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John Russo | John Russo
If and I say If, the Judge has close ties to her ex-husband?s family you can ask that they recuse themselves.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 1/6/2016
Click to View More Answers: