How does an invalid marriage affect immigration? 4 Answers as of April 20, 2011

I got married in Jordan in 2007 and I came to us in 2010 my wife is American 10 months latter me and my wife had problems so I left . She sued me in invalid marriage and she won the case. Would that affect my 10 years green card?

If you are saying that the wife you petitioned you for your Green Card was able to annul you marriage, then you could lose your Green Card. An annulment means that the marriage was not valid and if not valid, he may be a bases for an immigration benefit. You need to obtain copies of the case your wife filed and have it reviewed by an immigration attorney.
Yes it will. Because you are no longer married you cannot show that yours was a good faith marriage. You will need a compelling explanation as to why your spouse is not signing on to your I-751 application to remove condition. See an Attorney. Good luck!
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
The answer to this question depends on the reason your marriage was declared invalid. If your marriage was declared invalid because you entered into it for fraudulent reasons, it will likely have a dramatic effect on your 10 year greencard. You should meet with an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
What kind of case? divorce? If he reported you to ICE, yes, your green card could be revoked.