How do you report welfare fraud in Illinois on your wife? Posted on April 25, 2011

My wife applied for welfare and told them she never married. Now Illinois is making me pay back all the benefits and money received for my dependent daughter who is now 29 years old. Can I report welfare fraud against her and make her repay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: