How do you get visition change to joint custody if both parents agree? Posted on June 30, 2011

I get my kids every weekend and pay child support but me and my ex agreed to have joint custody. How do we go about doing that?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: