How do you get spousal support from your ex that works under the table for his rich girlfriend? 1 Answers as of July 04, 2017

I was married for 23 years. When I divorced my husband, the judge ordered him to pay spousal support to me, so much when I work and so much when I don't. His rich girlfriend whom is a realtor, said that they were not going to pay me a dime and they have not. He fixes the houses and she sells them. She gives him her credit card to buy things and he signs it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Properly doing a forensic analysis of the resources that he has would be provide information to the court on a contempt motion to secure enforcement of the support order.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: