How do you get a record sealed? Posted on July 22, 2010

I was released from probation over five years ago on a deferred adjudication felony controlled substance charge in Texas. No further record or incident since that time. This is the only Incident and criminal record. How can I get this removed or sealed so that it doesn't show up on background checks for employment and other searches?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: