How do you file a civil claim for a personal injury? 2 Answers as of July 21, 2011

I was injured by someones negligence, have bills over $10,000., went to a courthouse to file a small claim against responsible party, was told to go to main court house to file a small claim over that amount. I went there and was told I need a special form to do that. What form and where do I get it ? Please help, I can't get a answer from court house on it. Is there a better way to recoup my expenses ?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
Contact a personal injury attorney. Your case appears to be worth more than 10000. Consultation is free and attorney gets paid out of what is recovered.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: