How do you expunge or seal reports of abuse or neglect? Posted on August 15, 2011

How do you expunge or seal and amend reports of abuse or neglect when you pleaded no contest? Is it possible to have the report expunged? Also, what happens if it is over 90 days? Is it still possible to change the report?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: