How do you claim 1 Answers as of June 29, 2011

My mother recently applied for social security retirement benfits. She received a letter from the Labor Department stating that she has unclaimed funds.They instructed her to contact a college univeristy which she has absolutely no affiliation. She sent a copy of the letter to the university but has not heard from them. What should be her next step?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
Follow up with a telephone call and another letter.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: