How do you answer a divorce summons? 1 Answers as of June 09, 2011

How do I answer a summons for divorce after I was served?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C.
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C. | Theodore W. Robinson
An Answer is specifically answered by denying the allegations one by one in the Complaint or by Denying Information to form a belief or by admitting the appropriate paragraphs. However, I suggest you consult with a local matrimonial attorney to have it done for you and have it done correctly. You may have the basis for a counterclaim, etc. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: