How do we proceed with a defense, if my husband is facing bail jumping in the first degree? 7 Answers as of April 15, 2013

I need information about this charge.

The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq. | John J. Carney
There is no defense to that charge, retain a good criminal lawyer like myself to plead him guilty and get the best resolution possible.
You proceed by getting him a lawyer to represent him in court on this charge. The charge is pretty self-explanatory. He blew off a required court appearance.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Your husband needs to retain criminal defense counsel. This web-site cannot be used to build a defense.
You retain an attorney, PERIOD.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.