How do we get a power of attorney and medical power of attorney for my mother? 2 Answers as of April 02, 2015

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Estrada Law P.C. | Michele Ungvarsky
Any Estate Planning Attorney can help you with the documents as long as your mother in law is competent.
Answer Applies to: New Mexico
Replied: 4/2/2015
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
Mother would have to execute some forms. If mother is competent, she can hire counsel. It's usually about $100-150. If mother is not competent, then you can't get them.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/2/2015
Click to View More Answers: