How do we get hold of said property if we've had others read will and confirm this? 3 Answers as of August 19, 2015

My uncle passed. My cousin is the executor of the estate. We found that funds has been disbursed but nothing has been disbursed to the heirs. We know that we are entitled to the property but we don't know what to do next.

Check the court where death occurred and get the case number. From that, get the court file and you can see what's been done. You may need to retain an estate lawyer to enforce your rights by filing a petition to remove the cousin.
Obtain the services of a probate lawyer to represent you as a beneficiary of the estate.
The executor has very little actual power and can not distribute funds. Talk to your cousin and find out why he is acting as he is. If he will not co-operate, file suit in Probate Court where your uncle lived and the Court will appoint an administrator to handle the Will and distribution.