How do we get an attorney to take a Pro Bono Case? 1 Answers as of June 06, 2011

My son (27 years of age) was arrested 12/27/10 for DWI. He has lost everything, his job, his home, his fiance, etc. He has no money. How can he get anyone to take him pro bono to handle the court case at 24th JDC?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
You can ask the court to appoint a public defender to your son's case if you cannot afford to hire private counsel for him. It might be possible to do some research to see which local attorneys take on pro bono matters but DWI cases are not generally something most attorneys who do pro bono work consider taking on.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 6/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: