How do we file for an adjustment of status? Posted on June 11, 2011

My friend has an approved petition (I-797) sponsored by his sister who is a US citizen. The document requests more information regarding eligability for adjustment of status and he is not sure if this has taken place. How can he find out if there are more documents or information he needs to submit. His receipt date was April 27, 2001 and his Notice date is July 20, 2009. He has heard nothing from his imigration attny. since this notice. Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: