How do we file a dog bite case in Colorado? 2 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I do not know what to do about this. Is there a way to file? My daughter at our neighbor’s house, playing with their children in their yard. Their 10-year-old lab bit her, and they say she stepped on its tail. My daughter has played there for years and never had a problem. We had to get stitches and she will have a scar from the bite.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of William R. Falcone, Esq.
Law Office of William R. Falcone, Esq. | William R. Falcone
You need to report the incident to the dog warden. They can also advise you if there have been any prior incidences with the dog. In order to recover you need to show that the dog owner or property owner was negligent, and it helps to show prior knowledge of a dogs vicious propensity. Please feel free to call me for a free consultation as I am an experienced personal injury attorney.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: