How do we do file for divorce if we both want it? 1 Answers as of September 02, 2015

I was married to my husband about 5 years ago. We are separated and now we both live overseas. We would like to get a divorce.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
If you both live overseas you will have to get divorced in the country in which one of you live or seek a divorce in another country in which you can establish legal residency (several Caribbean nations have minimal residency requirements).
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/2/2015
Click to View More Answers: