How do we address our delinquent taxes? Posted on August 17, 2010

I have been recently employed at a new job. My new employer owes a significant amount of backtaxes to the IRS (in the $60,000 dollar range). Seeing as I would like to keep this job and do not want the IRS to come after us, is there any easy plan we can take? I want the business to have a clean record. What should we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: