How do I sue someone for repairs and towing cost when driving my vehicle without my consent? Posted on July 13, 2011

I have not got a hold of person responsible for the accident. He is hiding and avoiding me at all cost. I found out about the accident by calling 911 and reported my car missing. I have been trying to get a hold of him for 4 days straight. I live in Las Vegas, NV and had my vehicle parked in Los Angeles, Ca under his care to simply switch parking spaces when street cleaning would do their weekly maintenance. They notified me that my vehicle was towed and found with the front rear destroyed. According to close friends he crashed in the freeway and parked my car and took off. The incident took place on July 4, 2011 and that there was no report made about a car accident. He is no where to be found and I want him to assume responsibility for all cost including towing cost and repairs.