How do I sue my bank for acting in accordance with external possibly even former disgruntled employees now con-men? 2 Answers as of January 06, 2014

My situation is so layered that there's no way I have enough room here to explain it all, seriously I've typed up my statement and its 12pgs by itself. So I opened a new checking account on a Wednesday with a bank, started working for a company part-time as credit manager & this new account was where the employer was to directly deposit my income. I received a $4800 sign-on bonus 1 day after opening my account & all was fine, funds were accepted, received and cleared the full amount made available to me. 2 days later on Friday a few things occurred all at once. Starting with the text notifications that I never had set up & a customer making a $4200 payment towards their loan was pending receipt Friday. It was this text message that signaled me about the pending payment. Then an hour later another text saying to log into my account. I did so only to discover my account was locked/suspended, shocked I called & not to get all wrapped up in a 12pg message here. Through careful deduction & the fact that I work for a bank as well, concluded the only way this type of fraud could occur is if internal bank employees were working together with these con-men who may have even been former employees of the bank. The manner that they were able to do what they did and so quickly and even tied up lose ends posing as me went into the bank the morning I received my $4800 sign-on bonus with apparently acceptable id and a valid debt card (of which I was only issued just 1 card) new my detail, withdrew $4800 & walked right out. How did they know my information because the company I just started to work for disappeared from the radar after I told them what was going on. So in conjunction with internal employees, this fake company could've been made up of those former bank employees. All the while the internal crooks were the only possibility of who changed my account setting to accept overdraft, when I opened my account without overdraft for the reason of never being able to go into the negative.

You put together a $ 5000 retainer, and retain an civil attorney.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
You should speak to a local attorney. This is not a simple question.