How do I stop her and have this ID theft fraud investigated? 1 Answers as of June 09, 2014

Ex-wife (divorced in 2008) using my income and ID information for fraudulent life insurance policies (2), credit cards and bank accounts. She moved to different state and divorce decree was never enforced. I failed to sign off on deed to old house and tax return. My name is still on the deed (even though I signed and followed through) and also last tax return. Now I must pay back $120,000 in back taxes. She is remarried and works off and on. I pay child support on time and never missed a payment. I have already closed all bank accounts and now can’t get credit in my name. I have also contacted the life insurance companies to alert them as well. I am still awaiting a response.

I DOUBT IF ANYTHING SUCCESSFULLY CAN BE DONE IN A DOMESTIC SITUATION. AND SUPPOSE YOU SUE AND GET A JUDGMENT, CAN YOU COLLECT A DIME? SUGGEST YOU HIRE THE BEST DOMESTIC RELATIONS LAWYER YOU CAN FIND AND LET HIM LOOK AT THE TOTAL FACTS.