How do I start the immigration removal process? 3 Answers as of March 14, 2011

I have been living here for 12 years. I have 3 children born here in the US. I am sick and tired of living out of status, overstaying my student visa. So I would like to start removal process on myself and ask for Cancellation of Removal relief.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
You can ask for Cancellation of Removal. But I would ask, is the father of your children involved? Is he divorced from you? Or a never-married fiance? If you have a man with whom, preferably the father, you can establish a relationship, a marriage can be followed by a petition and adjustment of status plus application for waiver of inadmissibility. Otherwise, if you wish to do a cancellation of removal, please feel free to call or e-mail to set up an appointment for a consultation, done in person or by phone. (And you may do the same in exploring other options, too.).
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/14/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Call me for a free consultation to discuss all your options. It is a huge decision to put yourself into cancellation of removal.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/4/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Get your lawyer ready. Leave and apply for admission bar waiver. It is not an easy question to answer. but you need to be sure you can stay before you leave. Talk to a lawyer. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: