How do I sign my rights over to my childs parent? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2011

How do I sign over my rights to the other parent? I pay child support and she does work and lives with her mom and dad. She doesn’t get government help and she don’t let me see her.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Beaulier Law Office
Beaulier Law Office | Maury Beaulier
As a general rule, you cannot terminate your own parental rights and thereby avoid a child support obligation unless the other parent consents and the court finds it is in the child's best interests.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: