How do I sign my car over to my corporation? Posted on August 12, 2011

I have a vehicle registered in California that I would like to sign over/give to my corporation in Nevada and register it in Nevada. What are the steps I would need to take? Thanks

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: