How do I show that I am legally married to a US citizen in order to get my green card? 1 Answers as of April 11, 2011

I'll be getting married soon to a US citizen. What is immigration looking for to make sure my marriage is true? Will they come to my house?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
Your U.S. citizen spouse must sponsor your application for lawful permanent residency.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 4/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: