How do I serve a judgment to people that owe me money? Posted on August 09, 2011

Have a judgment from surrogate court in Manhattan NY needs to be serve to people that did not pay back owed money in Florida, California, and Oregon. How do I do this without having to hire an attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: