How do I seal or expunge felonies in Colorado? 2 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My felonies are from the 1980's. I still have a hard time getting jobs. I can get a job at Boeing but the felonies have me handcuffed! Is their someone I can call or can I file for them to be sealed or expunged? will somebody please help me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Only cases that have been fully dismissed can be sealed, or cases in some minor drug possession situations after a period of time. If a case can't be sealed the only other option is a governors pardon, which are not frequently handed out.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/25/2011
Van Der Jagt Law Firm
Van Der Jagt Law Firm | Grant Van Der Jagt
Under certain, very narrow circumstances you can expunge or seal the records. Come in for a consultation. We are in the Denver Tech Center.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: