How do I restore my right to bear arms after a drug charge in Georgia? 2 Answers as of January 25, 2011

It has been 15 years since a drug charge on my record, how do I restore my fire arm rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
Your question involves issues of restoration of civil rights and expungement. Our law firm does not handle expungements, but I hope this helps focus your search as you seek to retain a criminal lawyer to research the answers for your case. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 1/25/2011
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You don't. If you have a felony conviction, and no first offender, your rights will not be restored, unless you get a pardon from the governor.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 1/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: