How do I request a different commisioner? Posted on April 10, 2011

My former girlfriend and i bought a house together, she is on the mortgage, I am on the title. I have a 5 year restraining order on my former girlfriend but she occupies the house and i was told to leave. There is no move out order on me nor is there a redstraining order on me. I have owned my own business for over 30 years and have established myself as a successfull citizen and business owner. I put my entire life savings on the down payment for this house ( 70,000.00 ) and am at my witts end. Any advice is appreciated

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: