How do I represent myself for a vehicle evading case? 1 Answers as of September 19, 2017

What am I entitled to from state? What does the state require to give me so I can fight the case? What books should I ask for to fight my case and file motions for vehicle evading? During my last case, I was charged with a prior strike. The strike was struck down by a trial court judge and rules non-admissible because the crime was not considered a strike in another state. Now during my new case, the DA is again charging me with a strike and is saying because it was struck down previously doesn’t mean it is now. The jail is refusing to allow me any accommodations to fight my case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Best advice: cough up some money and hire a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: